Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bakkers’ son is ‘One Punk Under God’ - Television - MSNBC.com

Born into the glare of televangelist parents Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker. Then the “Praise the Lord” empire collapsed in scandal. d.

Jay Bakker spent his teens in the darkness, rebelling and bent on self-destruction from alcohol and drugs.

But now, with his 31st birthday next week, this tattooed, multi-pierced pilgrim is on a righteous path: preaching God’s grace to a flock of young, downtrodden and disillusioned parishioners most any other church would turn away.




Bakkers’ son is ‘One Punk Under God’ - Television - MSNBC.com

1 comment:

Brenda said...

If this in not a sign that the Church needs reformation then I don't know what does!

The way the Church looks to the world today I am sure Jesus Christ Himself could not see Himself in it.

One thing I can sense From young Mr. Bakker and that is he is doing all he know to walk in love.

Jesus said in the last day "many will say didn't I Prophesy in Your name cast out devils in Your name and do many wonders in Your name and He said I will say, depart from Me I never knew you"

It's time to walk in the light and escape deception.