Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Williams sisters can't vote because of their religion

Religion never stops amazing me as I continue to get revelation on what the scripture that says "My people perish for lack of knowledge".

Everyday another man made religion controlling the minds of men so they don't investigate the things they have been taught (Luke 1:4) so they are certain of the exact truth.

God creator of heaven and earth does not even try to control men He gives us free will we can choose to believe a lie or the Truth.

Truth is NOT a religion. Truth is a person His name is Jesus Christ - Jesus said "I'm the Way the Truth and the Life". The William sisters are great but I hope their eyes become open to the word of God before they leave this earth, and regardless to fame or fortune everyone will die one day.


Williams sisters can't vote because of their religion - Tennis - Yahoo! Sports

No comments: