Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Donnie McClurkin on the lifestyle of rich pastors - Essence.com


Oh my God, thank you Pastor Donnie Mc Clurkin for speaking out and standing up for righteousness! It truly is a shame before God that some Preachers look more like Players than Shepard's. Jesus said "if you love me feed My Sheep" - not have them feeding you.

It is so clear today that the written word is being fulfilled. 2Timothy 3:1 "In the last days perilous times would come men would become lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant ..."

Matthew 7:23 Jesus said in the end many will say didn't I prophesy in Your Name, cast out Devils, in Your Name and do many wonders in Your Name and He said I will tell them depart from Me I Never Knew you.

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul -- to me I see that could be preachers who may lead some people to the Lord, but in the end loses his own soul - now that's a real shame, heaven forbid.

Jesus said you can not serve God and mammon (money) at the same time.






Donnie McClurkin on the lifestyle of rich pastors - Essence.com

No comments: